Terms & Conditions of Use.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
a. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on The Connector.'s site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: i. modify or copy the materials; ii. use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business); iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on The Connector.'s site; iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
b. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by The Connector. whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on The Connector.'s site are given "as is". The Connector. makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, The Connector. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should The Connector. or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilisation or powerlessness to utilise the materials on The Connector.'s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that The Connector. or a The Connector. approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on The Connector.'s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. The Connector. does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. The Connector. may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. The Connector. does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
The Connector. has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not imply support by The Connector. of the site. Utilisation of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Modifications The Connector. may update these terms of utilisation for its website whenever without notification. By utilising this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with The Connector.'s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Belgium. The Connector. state without respect to its contention of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is critical to us. Likewise, we have built up this Policy with the end goal that you should see how we gather, utilise, impart and reveal and make utilisation of individual data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilisation of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data. We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
The information contained on www.jointheconnector.com website (the "Service") is for general information purposes only. chipa bvba assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall chipa bvba be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
chipa bvba reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. chipa bvba does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.